About Omri Shabat
They say he was conceived by mundane laboring parents on some vernal day in the early 80's. They say he was born in the land that knows neither rest nor tranquility as the first kin to his progenitors' quaint clan.
They say he had a fairly ordinary childhood until that bus took him from his caregivers to repay the debt of liberty. They say that only after he requited more than he had to, this part of his life was concluded. They say he never returned home the same.
They say that even though he has been overlooking it a bit, he has another one except this one.
They say he studied the exquisite arts of pecuniary counsel and expenditure brass solely to gratify his begetters. They say that unfortunately enough after he was done, he died from a terrible disinterest ailment.
They say he has been resurrected as an impalpable dragon, that he now sparks scorching blazes of words, charring those who attempt to deceive and to manipulate.
They say he never went to the prom, never drank alcohol, never smoked drugs and never militarily saluted. They say that only one of these statements is true.
They say that if you really want, you can find him on the Visage Scroll, on the Chirping Kingdom, on the Forsaken Dominion or beckon him covertly through the Avant-Garde Postal.
Recent Posts By Omri Shabat:
- Unmasking the Crook in Disguise Ronnie Montano
- Joe Polish’s Insane Book Bundle Offer
- Anthony Morrison’s Complaints Code
- A Deal with the Boiler Room Guardian
- GlancingWeb First Anti-Evil Anniversary
- “Is Empower Network a Scam?” Scam
- AuroIN’s Lame Excuses and Spam Tactics
- The Bankruptcy File Kevin Trudeau Doesn’t Want You to Know About
- Underneath the Slimy Ripples of Rippln